Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

I've not been welll ...

... And will probably continue to be sick. There's more to come on Agile Jumping the Shark, but it'll probably later in the weak.

Still, in the interim, I wanted to share this. This is from a discussion I had with Cem Kaner a few weeks ago:

(Consultant X) is wrong. I'm wrong. Bach is wrong. You're wrong too. If we sharpen each other's thoughts, we might inspire ourselves or some new colleagues to pull together a new generation of better mistakes.

I find that very inspiring. So let's all go out and mess up! :-)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

weak should be "week." I must be freudian slipping ...