Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's a wiki, wiki world -

I have just accepted a full-time employee position with SocialText, the Palo-Alto, California based maker of enterprise wiki software.

I will continue to work out of my West Michigan Office, with occasional business trips. So far, I have seen lots of collaboration. It is a kind of intense collaboration via instant message, webcam, and voice-over-ip phones that puts many physically co-located offices to shame.

The Workshop on Technical Debt is moving forward, and I will be at STPCon in April. Sadly, my public involvement in other projects may decrease a bit going forward, but I will keep in touch.


--heusser

No comments: