Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

... and the lighter side


- From xkcd.com


... And SwashBooking
No, I spelled it right - Swash-Booking. My collegue and friend James Bach, has a new video up on Competitive Swashbooking. The basic idea is that you take eight hours and skim from a library of 110 books, then present on what you found most interesting. Watch the video and the crique James's son does at the end -- tell me that's not critical investigation worthy of a skilled tester.

Finally, I've got several more alternatives to certification, coming up next.

Stay tuned!

No comments: