Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do you stackoverflow?

Stackoverflow is a relatively new community for software developers. It's goal is to connect people with questions to people with answers. Joel Spolsky, of JoelOnSoftware fame, is one of the co-founders of the venture. I'm a longtime JoS reader, so I decided to check it out.

Questions are searchable, And lo and behold, there's a bunch of testing questions. Yayyy. I left a particularly long comment on one thing morning - a user asking questions about a potential master's thesis on black-box record/playback tools.

I dare to say the site will attract people of slightly higher intellectual bent than some ... other forums, and I'd encourage you to check it out.

Yes, it's free, and yes, I have no commerical relationship with Joel or any of his ventures. It's just good stuff. Sheesh. :-)

No comments: