Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Claimin' my blog

Part of the process of dusting off Creative Chaos and reusing it again is moving my RSS Feed. The new RSS feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/CreativeChaos. In order to index the RSS feed, I need to tell Technorati, a blog index-er, that I own the blog and the new feed is correct. To do that, they give me a random 'code' and I put it in a blog post, indicating that I truely have control of the site.

Here's the code: 8Q94285VRTT4

Thank you for your coorperation as we remodel my blog; I apologize for the mess! :-)

No comments: