Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

See you in San Francisco ...

Well, almost. I will be in San Mateo, California, April 15-17th, for the Software Test&Performance Conference.

My conference talks will be on "Evolution, Revolution and Test Automation", "Reinventing Software Testing(*)", "So you're doomed", and, of course, lightning talks.

If you haven't worked with the folks at BZMedia before (the people behind STPCon and EclipseWorld), you might want to consider it. They are currently seeking authors and speakers on software performance testing topics. This will be my first STPCon, so I will certainly let you know how it goes.

In other news, It's just about time for GLSEC. So, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go prep ...


--heusser
(*) - Thanks to Sheri Valenti for that third title. I can only hope that my talk will be worthy of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FAQs on Software Testing, QA, Automation and Certification at softwaretesting-faq.blogspot.com