Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're in the running ...

DISCLAIMER: I try not to put commercial stuff up here. Yes, I work for a company that makes a wiki product. Yes, there is a trial version that is free for up to five users. Most readers know that, and I'm not going to hit you over the head with it.

When I was at Priority Health, I was a software engineering, and we had a lot of exception processes - so I had the code email me on failure and success. As a result, I got a lot of email. Socialtext has defined a use of a wiki to eliminate email bloat, and it's up for nomination as a FastCompany magazine "Bright Idea." I think it's a good idea, and I'm asking you to vote for it. You can register and vote here.

Again, I try very hard to moderate my posts - I'm not in sales. Every once in a while, someone will say "Matt, I have no budget and I'm not buying anything. What can I do to help?" Well, please, register for the fastcompany challenge thing, vote, and, if you are really motivated, email a friend.

Oh - and thanks.

No comments: