Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Swamp-Ed

I'm afraid we've got a serious push at work, and my brain isn't getting the breathing room it needs to generate blog statements. (Not that I would have time to write them.)

In the little spare time I have, I still do a little bit of writing to relax, and I'm working on a piece about impossible questions - things like "Are we ready to ship yet?" (which you can't know, because you couldn't have completely tested the system) or "why is QA always the bottleneck?"

If you'd like to review my work before it's published, drop me an email: matt.heusser at gmail dot com, or leave a comment below with your email address.

More to come ... but probably not this week.

No comments: