Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Articles Up - And Plenty of Them!

I was looking at my personal wiki right now, and noticed that the 'submitted' category seemed far too large. It was; a number of my submitted articles are now published. Here's a quick list:

InformIT.com:
Barriers to Scrum Adoption
Painless Process Improvement

SearchSoftwareQuality.com:
Configuration Management: Does your team have enough?
Defining Configuration Management
Embedded Agile with Nancy Van Schooenderwoert: An Interview
Testing International Applications
Interview with Johanna Rothman: Part I
Interview with Johanna Rothman: Part II
Testing Cloud-Based Applications (Part I)

SoftwareTestPro.com and STQA Magazine:
How Children Learn (To Test)
Ask The Tester With James Bach

... there's a bit more, but I suspect that's enough for today, don't you think?

No comments: