Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Friday, September 05, 2008

Newest issue of Software Test&Performance Magazine

The September issue of ST&P is out. It's on testing software developed on the Microsoft Stack; our monthly collumn is an introduction to Microsoft's Development and Test tool terminology. As always, you can download the issue for free or get a print subscription.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Michele Smith said...

Great idea. I visited some of the linked sites for more information on some of the terminology. I admire the way Microsoft documents everything and shares the information.
(Side Note: The tester in me has to say something about the links, which has nothing to do with the article. I downloaded Chrome on my PC and have IE as well. Some of the links in the magazine article open in Chrome and some in IE.)