Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tester Education - II

The basic idea behind my tester education post was very simple - I would love to publish a book, and the time for it may be coming soon. At the same time, I've got a full-time day job working for a silicon-valley company in the middle of a product push, I teach computer science and information systems at Calvin College Part-Time, I have a monthly collumn in Software Test and Performance Magazine ... and a family and real responsibilities in my community.

Oh, and I just agreed to do the Voices That Matter Conference in San Francisco, California in December. The book may still be a ways off. We'll see.

In the mean time, please check out the Voices that Matter Conference and tell your friends and neighbors. It's going to be a blast ...

No comments: