Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

The mini-semester starts next week and I am teaching IS 171 at Calvin College; Soccer Coaching starts next week, oh, and the whole family is sick, there's that day job thing ... as such, I don't expect to be blogging much.

However, in addition to Creative Choas, I also blog on twitter. Twitter is a "Micro Blogging" service; you posts have to be less than 140 characters - or about 14 words - long. That leaves just about enough room for an interesting URL and a comment. My username on twitter is mheusser, and I probably blog two or three times a day.

If you don't want to sign up for twitter - you don't have too. Come right back to the Creative Chaos webpage, here at xndev.blogspot.com, and look at the list to the right - there's a twitter feed! So you can read my twitter-y notes right here, just like usual.

More to come on twitter. Creative Choas might might take awhile, but I've said that before ... sometimes it's just plumb hard to stay away.

No comments: