Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Monday, February 02, 2009

Agile Testing Preview

If you'd like to hear a basic seat-of-the-pants overview of my current thinking on agile testing, you might want to check out my interview with David Starr on his podcast "Elegant Code." He just put the interview up on the web today. The audio quality is a little choppy in parts, but I'm more interested in your feedback on the quality of the ideas.

You can download the MP3 directly here.

If you noticed that the content of the interview comes very close to matching my Agile 2009 proposals, well, gee, that's interesting, isn't it?

No comments: