Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Errata

I'm pretty buried in side projects right now, but I did want to get a few things out.

First, I found this bit from Joel Spolsky, excerpted from the book Founders At Work, and wanted to share:

I think probably there are a lot of workaday programmers working on upgrades to Enterprise Java (now I've insulted all the Java programmers) who never achieve flow. To them, it's just kind of engineering step by step; it's never the magic of creation.

- http://www.foundersatwork.com/joelspolsky.html

If you have ever considered going independent, or just find the subject interesting, I think you'll find it a good read.

Second , my speaking schedule for 2007 is out. I will be moderating lightning talks at STAREast in May, and the "Call for lightning talkers" is on ...

No comments: