Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Friday, January 19, 2007

Three days in Indy?

I will be in Indianapolis on Thursday, March 22nd, Presenting Rethinking Process Improvement at a meeting of the Indianapolis Quality Assurance Association (IQAA), with a one-day workshop on software requirements the day following. We're value-pricing the workshop to make it affordable - $250 for a one-day class - about the price that a corporate IT manager can expense without having to get sign-off from a vice president.

I haven't worked out the schedule 100%, but I hope to stay in town for the March Meeting of the Indianapolis Workshop On Software Testing, which is March 25th.

See you there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you'll see me there. But I guess that's not saying much.

If anyone else would like to attend, so you can blast Matt with Open Season questions, just let me know and we'll find a place for you.

-Mike